By Russell J. T. Dyer
When you must locate the suitable SQL key-phrase or MySQL purchaser command-line choice right now, flip to this useful reference, recognized for a similar pace and adaptability because the method it covers so completely. MySQL is filled with such a lot of functions that the percentages of remembering a specific functionality or assertion on the correct second are beautiful narrow. With MySQL in a Nutshell, you get the main points you would like, day in and day trip, in a single concise and very good equipped book.
The new version comprises all of the instructions and programming details for model 5.1, together with new gains and language interfaces. it is excellent for a person utilizing MySQL, from newbies who have to wake up to hurry to complex clients who need a convenient reference. like every O'Reilly Nutshell references, it is easy to take advantage of and hugely authoritative, written by way of the editor of the MySQL wisdom Base at MySQL AB, the author and proprietor of MySQL.
Inside, you will find:
- A thorough connection with MySQL statements, capabilities, and administrative utilities
- Several instructional chapters to aid beginners get started
- Programming language APIs for personal home page, Perl, and C
- Brief tutorials before everything of every API bankruptcy to assist an individual, despite adventure point, comprehend and grasp strange territory
- New chapters on replication, triggers, and kept procedures
- Plenty of latest examples of the way MySQL is utilized in practice
- Useful how to assist you get in the course of the such a lot tricky subjects
Whether you use MySQL in a mission-critical, heavy-use surroundings or for functions which are extra modest, this booklet places a wealth of easy-to-find details at your fingertips, saving you loads of hours of trial and blunder and tedious on-line looking out. in case you are able to make the most of every little thing MySQL has to provide, MySQL in a Nutshell has accurately what it takes.